2ndQuadrant announces the release of version 1.3.2 of Barman, Backup and Recovery Manager for PostgreSQL.
This is a bugfix release that removes an incompatibility with PostgreSQL 8.4, recently introduced in Barman 1.3.1.
- Website: http://www.pgbarman.org/
- Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/
- Documentation: http://www.pgbarman.org/documentation/
- Support: http://www.pgbarman.org/support/
- pgespresso extension: https://github.com/2ndquadrant-it/pgespresso
- Fixed incompatibility with PostgreSQL 8.4 (Closes #40, bug introduced in version 1.3.1)
- Release Notes: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.3.2/
- Sources: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.3.2/barman-1.3.2.tar.gz/download
- RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 5: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.3.2/barman-1.3.2-1.rhel5.noarch.rpm/download (dependencies: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/rhel5-deps/)
- RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 6: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.3.2/barman-1.3.2-1.rhel6.noarch.rpm/download (dependencies: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/rhel6-deps/)
- PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/barman/1.3.2
- pgespresso on PostgreSQL Extension framework (PGXN): http://pgxn.org/dist/pgespresso/
- pgespresso RPM/Debian packages: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/pgespresso/
- Online documentation: http://www.pgbarman.org/documentation
- PDF documentation: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.3.2/barman-tutorial.en.pdf/download
Barman (Backup and Recovery Manager) is an open source administration tool for disaster recovery of PostgreSQL servers written in Python. It allows your organisation to perform remote backups of multiple servers in business critical environments and help DBAs during the recovery phase. Barman’s most requested features include backup catalogues, retention policies, remote backup and recovery, archiving and compression of WAL files and backups.
Barman is distributed under GNU GPL 3.